Could you scale the grid points, apply the wave deformer, and then scale it back after?

On 14/10/2016 11:58, Chris Marshall wrote:
Hi All,
I'm using a standard wave deformer in Soft to deform a grid into a ripple effect. This is fine as I've done this a thousand times, but on this occasion I need the ripple to emit in an eliptical way. I thought just scaling the wave deformer would do this, but it doesn't Or I've done something wrong.
Any ideas on this?

Thanks