Turn off the material ball preview, then load your scene.

Best Regards,
*  Stephen P. Davidson*

*(954) 552-7956*    sdavid...@3danimationmagic.com

    3D Animation Magic Facebook page
<http://www.facebook.com/3danimationmagic>

*Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic*

 - Arthur C. Clarke

<http://www.3danimationmagic.com/>