Many people are currently being impacted by the EOL and even if they are
not,
the bad feelings run high for many. Perhaps something like a documentary
needs
the healing power of time before it would be more balanced...

A great idea, for sometime further into the future, I think.

On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 12:22 PM, Steven Caron <car...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Right, and it would struggle to be a proper documentary instead it would
> be more like an anti-Autodesk hit piece. We have plenty of anti-corporate
> documentaries.
>
> On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 8:33 AM, Dan Yargici <danyarg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> My post was mostly a reaction to the feeling that this situation is
>> somehow deserving of a documentary or the like...
>>

> ------
> Softimage Mailing List.

Perry Harovas
Animation and Visual Effects

http://www.TheAfterImage.com <http://www.theafterimage.com/>

-26 Years Experience
-Member of the Visual Effects Society (VES)