From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
<softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com> on behalf of Andy Nicholas
<a...@andynicholas.com>
Sent: 30 March 2017 12:39
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Houdini Digital Assets for Softies

Okay. Gonna narrow this down to the two most popular results. Please vote here
in the next hour or so, and then we can move on with doing stuff!

https://goo.gl/u1aiFL

(FYI, that poll does let you add your own if you feel strongly, but do google
it first to make sure it doesn't already exist as a prominent project. Ta!)