From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Jordi Bares
Sent: 29 March 2017 19:30
To: Official Softimage Users Mailing List.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/xsi_list
<softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>
Subject: Re: Houdini Digital Assets for Softies

Don't you think although the inspiration may be to clone useful components and
tools found in Softimage there is potentially a much bigger scope?

Not only that, traditional Houdini artists may find these tools useful too?

I guess what I am trying to say is, Softimage is dead, let's move on to an even
better place rather than hang around in old memories.

My 2 cents

Jb

Sent from my iPhone

On 29 Mar 2017, at 19:23, Olivier Jeannel <facialdel...@gmail.com