Thanks Joey - that might make things a tad easier as I go along. Our Maya guys
often don't have a clue as to how to do things which are commonplace in XSI
although according to the docs are at least somewhat doable in Maya, although
clumsily implemented or poorly described, so it is difficult to do. They keep
saying to find workarounds and keep things simple... doohh

MB