Hey Cristobal,

Thanks for the kind words. Arnold knowladge i guess translates more or less
from the other packages but i have never been im a studio runing the two of
them. I guess i will give mantra a go , although i will miss my blazing
fast speeds :P. I think im going to look around see what learning material
there is, probably something from Rohan Dalvi.

If you could send me that list that would be awesome. Ill research it a bit
before i arrive to the U.K.

P.s.
I had someone contact me for a houdini arnold job which i couldnt take at
the current time due to personal business i have to attend to currently.
Its in south london so maybe if someone knows someone that would like the
gig they could send me a message and i can get them connected.