Hey Ognjen,

I have a quick question. I use Redshift since alpha and Houdini only for a
year.
Now I am starting to combine the two.
I have a scene where I scatter -> copy/stamp objects on a couple of streams
of particles (I take V and Torgue only from Particles) to have RBD.
I was asked to include IDs of each stream. I struggle a lot to transfer
either MatID or Object ID to cache and then to render.

I already got some advice from Juanjo Gonzalez
<https://www.redshift3d.com/members/profile/2168/> on Redshift forums but I
can't get it to work. Maybe you have some advice?

Thanks,

Artur