What is even beyond all of us, it´s the fact no user gets funded back
nothing (who will pay for your hous/years invested in learning the
software)?, you may answer: You did commercial work after paying the
licence. Then this gets even better, since "breaking your businness" as a
decision without your consent, up until where I remember that is
called_________ .

Well...I let you fill in the blank....

On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 2:50 PM, Leoung O'Young <digim...@digimata.com>
wrote:

> It is beyond me, how come the U.S. government let them buy these competing
> software.
> Now we have Adobe and Autodesk and not much other choices.
>

> On 8/4/2017 3:31 PM, Nicole Beeckmans-Jacqmain wrote:
>
> is there no labor unions or anything like user clubs or unions to organize,
> crowdfund website a public group, try to crowdfund and buy the whole of
> autodesk (seriously)-
> they seem dark evil, hollywood industry does plenty of movies against
> lesser imaginary evil forces,
> let's keep entertaining and promise that could be organized to attract any
> person giving 100$ would be granted a
> re-installation of a softimage seat in a new softimage company (there need
> be hopes!)- let's re-base it in
> montreal. there's a lack of logic in their robbery. it was a quality
> product. when you look at the people
> who get inspired from, like adama smith the philosopher of the 18th
> century, everything is full of Logic.
> something is hidden. light must be made. softimage seats disappear, we get
> hints on this now? it's sad. let's not give up
> our seats!

>> Any updates on this topic would be greatly appreciated.  Especially any
>> success stories.
>>
>> I feel like companies willing to part with theirs would be smaller.  But
>> animal logic (in Vancouver) is dropping xsi after this current show. (
>> though they've rumored that before ).  I'll walk across the street and see
>> if that's really happening.
>>
>> and the studio formerly known as nerdcorp is transitioning right now.
>>
>> I called autodesk daily ( and our CTO )  almost every day in March of
>> this year and tried to get them to sell our company a new license but they
>> stood firm against it, all the way up the chain.
>>

> ------
> Softimage Mailing List.
> "unsubscribe" in the subject, and reply to confirm.
>

> ------
> Softimage Mailing List.

Portfolio 2013 <http://be.net/3dcinetv>
Cinema & TV production