I hate what Adsk did, we all do.
But a refund?! for "wasting your time studying it"?
Come on...!

Should we get a refund for every software that I have bought, study and went
EOL or stop getting updates? like Mudbox, all Macromedia stuff like Flash Free
Hand, etc, or even Softimage 3D? (I didn't buy that one though)

I understand all the irrational rants because we were all affected, but it's
been 3 years and we are still having these threads ?

My only complain now are the prices and rental systems. Now we have to pay more
than twice the maintenance price for the subscription (rental) and the prices
per project in the industry aren't exactly getting that much higher.

Btw we haven't changed to subscription yet. Does it worth it to do it now? I
didn't have that option when I renovated our maintenance licenses but now I see
a "special discount" campaign if you change to subscription now.
I did my maths, and their "special discount" campaign doesn't make much sense
so I must be missing something, which could be the unannounced increasing rate
of the price of Maintenance after 3 years.

Btw, we are still using Softimage in some of our projects. The rest is Maya
2016, and using Softimage as an external tool.

Martin
Sent from my iPhone