I have this problem when I merge in a model that was used to a Momentum
simulation, when I merge the MOM simulation will no longer work at all, and I
have a bunch of Enviroments listed.  If I delete them all and make the only
left active (it probably is already) it does not fix the problem, I can’t
create a new MOM simuation or use the ones I merged in.  Any suggestions, to be
honest I don’t quite understand the Environments tab (listed in the explorer) I
never had to change anything in them before.

Thanks
Phil