-----Original Message-----
From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Sven Constable
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2018 2:39 PM
To: 'Official Softimage Users Mailing List.
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__groups.google.com_forum_-23-21forum_xsi-5Flist&d=DwICAg&c=76Q6Tcqc-t2x0ciWn7KFdCiqt6IQ7a_IF9uzNzd_2pA&r=GmX_32eCLYPFLJ529RohsPjjNVwo9P0jVMsrMw7PFsA&m=C5XhO5BKZhZ6_h4E3EzJeYmBzFJR_j0POUXqn6GR9xU&s=gajx0t3ox8FrHLSp0GtrQhbsOYw4o723brGCVcpW_RE&e='
Subject: RE: ADSK *can* be very helpful :)

No, on the workstation you're using. Startmenue/Autodesk/Softimage2015/User
Tools.
There is an entry to edit the rayhost file.

Sven