I am forgetting basic stuff such modeling shortcuts, since most of the time
I'm dedicated to tame Blender. 17 different editors/interacion modes are
nothing short for a generalist...all for the big change october this year,
then the planet will know if it was all worth the wait (and training)....
;)

I gotta finish my homage 3d stereo animation to say good bye to €15k in my
life. (value of the acquire and training). Thanks AD, for the dump of the
value of an automobile directly to the trash can...