Beat me to Oliver! TouchDesigner is an offshoot of Houdini v4 made for
real-time, so what it has to do with ICE I'm quite confused.  :)

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.derivative.ca_wiki088_index.php-3Ftitle-3DTouchDesigner&d=DwIFaQ&c=76Q6Tcqc-t2x0ciWn7KFdCiqt6IQ7a_IF9uzNzd_2pA&r=GmX_32eCLYPFLJ529RohsPjjNVwo9P0jVMsrMw7PFsA&m=liv39BFK1IrXWJ8ebEVDbiq9xjKeuKKdUEoDmBlGUHU&s=CoOXDIM8Eh19bcQ5px1W3GDdlV7ppIFavNMDwvQfaLU&e=

On 4 April 2018 at 19:58, Olivier Jeannel <facialdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Ed, could you expand your answer a bit ? Just curious, Touch Designer ?

>> On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 11:45 AM, Chris Marshall <
>> chrismarshal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> How does ICE get phased out?
>>>

>> Slowly.
>>
>> But actually -- Touchdesigner.