Still lurking...

I just started working at a new place and they said they have a Softimage license somewhere, but I didn't manage to install it yet. Thinking of skipping it completely, although I have tons of 'that-would-have-been-so-easy-in-Softimage" moments lately. So it's mainly Cinema 4D and Blender for me right now, which feels quite ok considering the options. Also looking into Houdini and Unreal whenever I can... and someone mentioned TouchDesigner which I never have heard of before. That one looks pretty interesting.

Also I just resubscribed with a new mailadress to this list for more intense lurking!

Anyone going to Offf in Barcelona next week?

cheers,

Thomas