I'll stop using Soft when they pry it from my cold, dead hands.

Does look like it's time to learn Blender, though.

Houdini is working more and more like Soft with every release. Or I should
probably say the artist-centric part of its workflow is. So maybe I'll go
there instead of Blender, but Blender + Epic support is really enticing...