Great thread, trying to catch up on these. LOL. Still nice to see familiar
names on here. I'm still using it especially for animation. If you tried
messing with animation curves in Maya or C4d...ugh...forget it. I'm still
in the commercial biz and maybe one of the last few generalists still
working. I use Soft constantly and have a brand new box and it still runs
great for now! I try to use other apps when I have the time or if there's
something I just can't ignore that's actually pretty cool but I'll still
use Soft forever most likely. Hope this community keeps going!

Kris