*HOT REQ HERE!!!!!  2+ MONTH CONTRACT for client in Lawrence, MA*
**
*PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE YOU SUBMIT:*

   - *WHEN SUBMITTING RESUMES: Include the candidates RESUME, RATE and CONTACT
   INFO*
   - *DO NOT CALL*--If interested, I will definitely reach out to you.
   - *LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY*--If you send a candidate out of the area, they
   will NOT be called.  *Local area is: MA, NH, CT, RI*

**
*LOCATION: LAWRENCE, MA*
*RATE: $30/HR. C2C *
*DURATION: 2+ MONTHS*

Our client is looking for a Security Analyst to join their team. This
position is responsible for *managing, monitoring and reporting on all Open
System computing and networking security at our client location. *This will
include *monitoring of logs *in various access devices, services and
firewalls. Additionally, regular upkeep of these devices is expected *including
upgrades and patches.* Other core duties include *vulnerability mitigation
and resolution, auditing and policy management. *Will also consult with
project teams to address relevant security concerns and ensure consistent
compliance to security policies.

*Skills Needed:*

   -  *3 - 5 years experience *with security-related implementations and
   troubleshooting in an open-system environment.
   - *Hands-on experience *with Firewall products, Symantec AV and SPAM
   server products and Cisco IOS security essential.
   - Experience also expected with *Microsoft Windows Server, UNIX (AIX
   preferred), Linux (SuSE preferred) and Novell NetWare (5.1 preferred).*
   - *Review Security device logs *including VPN IDS, firewalls and all
   other security-related devices (routers, switches, etc.).
   - Will review Security mailing lists and websites for new threats and
   correct/mitigate when needed. * *
   - **
   - *Thanks*
   - *SAM*