Hi Sri.

[Ahmad]
Thanks for the pointer Sri.

I understand a 3000 feet high view always is rosy:) As you know, I am actually
interested in the details.
Assuming that we have all the assumptions and preconditions as documented in GI
DS-Lite, why, for example, PMIP6 suite of protocols NEED this proposal.

I appreciate your detailed views.

Regards,
Ahmad