Hi Ahmad,

thanks for your answer. I've frankly to say that I've not totally understood
your concerns regarding this I-D:
- Is it to limited to only one scenario or is it to broad in its approach?
- Should such a document in your understanding serve for several different
network scenarios (if it could) or should it be specific and applicable only to
a specific migration need?
- Would it help you to sharpen the text regarding the intent/scope of this
document?

Thank you and kind regards
Olaf