Jacni:

The bellow statement only applies to dual-stack hosts implementing the B4
element...
Those behind a home gateway are fine, even if they only resolve over IPv4
transport.
Note: the solutions described in this thread are very similar to what has been
suggested to get Windows XP to resolve DNS in an IPv6-only environment.

   - Alain.