De : softwires-boun...@ietf.org [mailto:softwires-boun...@ietf.org] De la part
de Yong Cui
Envoyé : samedi 20 août 2011 16:21
À : softwires@ietf.org
Cc : Yong Cui
Objet : [Softwires] New working group documents

Hi folks,

Following our rough concensus during Quebec City meeting and according to our
charter/milestones, the chairs would like to ask the mailing list for the
confirmation to adopt the following
drafts:

1. Deployment Considerations for Dual-Stack Lite
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-softwire-dslite-deployment/

2. Public IPv4 over Access IPv6 Network
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cui-softwire-host-4over6/

3. Softwire Mesh Multicast
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-softwire-mesh-multicast/

4. Multicast Extensions to DS-Lite Technique in Broadband Deployments
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-qin-softwire-dslite-multicast-04/

5. Motivations for Stateless IPv4 over IPv6 Migration Solutions
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-operators-softwire-stateless-4v6-moti
vation/

Please send your comments by 10am EDT on Aug 27. If you object to adoption,
please also give the detailed reasons.

--Alain & Yong

IMPORTANT.Les informations contenues dans ce message electronique y compris les
fichiers attaches sont strictement confidentielles
et peuvent etre protegees par la loi.
Ce message electronique est destine exclusivement au(x) destinataire(s)
mentionne(s) ci-dessus.
Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur ou s il ne vous est pas destine,
veuillez immediatement le signaler  a l expediteur et effacer ce message
et tous les fichiers eventuellement attaches.
Toute lecture, exploitation ou transmission des informations contenues dans ce
message est interdite.
Tout message electronique est susceptible d alteration.
A ce titre, le Groupe France Telecom decline toute responsabilite notamment s
il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.
De meme, il appartient au destinataire de s assurer de l absence de tout virus.

IMPORTANT.This e-mail message and any attachments are strictly confidential and
may be protected by law. This message is
intended only for the named recipient(s) above.
If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s),
please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message.
Any unauthorized view, usage or disclosure ofthis message is prohibited.
Since e-mail messages may not be reliable, France Telecom Group shall not be
liable for any message if modified, changed or falsified.
Additionally the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.