Hi Med,

On 2011/09/07, at 16:28, <mohamed.boucad...@orange-ftgroup.com> wrote:

> Hi Satoru,
>
> What I have done is I clarified the text as follows:
>
> "
>   o  Complexity: Reflects the complexity level of understanding the
>      algorithm and the expected complexity to configure an
>      implementation.
> "
>
> Is this fine or you think we need to elaborate further?

I'm not sure that who should understand the algorithm, those who is ordinary
customer, operator, implementer, etc.,
And from my experience, none of configuration complexity for 4rd
implementations. These don't require any complicated configuration to generate
port-set from port-set ID.

cheers,
--satoru