From: behave-boun...@ietf.org [mailto:behave-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of
Reinaldo Penno
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2011 4:12 PM
To: softwires@ietf.org; beh...@ietf.org
Subject: [BEHAVE] Stateless Deterministic NAPT/DS-Lite

Hello,

we submitted a new draft detailing our implementation of
Stateless-Deterministic NAPT44 and DS-Lite. (SD-NAT)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-penno-softwire-sdnat-01

This is a based on our experience with port bucket/chunk allocation and
deterministic NAPT44. In the draft we provide a comparison with other
stateless/stateful methods floating around.

Thanks,

Reinaldo