Dear all,

A new version taking into account comments received during the WGLC has been
submitted. The main changes are:

* change the title
* clarify the solution is generic for any 4-6-4 use case and the solution has
been designed with DS-Lite in mind
* add a discussion about scoping: preserve the scope when translation multicast
addresses
* add a note only IPv4-in-IPv6 encap is detailed in the document but other
tunnelling techniques may be defined in the future
* update the security section with some discussions related to scoping.
* + other editorial changes.

To view the detailed changes:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-multicast-03

I hope this version solve the concerns raised during the WGLC.

Cheers,
Med