Hi,

As a co-author I support the adoption of the draft.

This document explains how to use DHCP4o6-based dynamic address
provisioning (RFC7341,RFC7618) for Lightweight 4over6[RFC7596].
Since dynamic address provisioning is detailed in RFC7596, this document
would be a useful supplement to RFC7596 and the lw4over6 deployment.

Thanks,
Cong