From: softwires-boun...@ietf.org [mailto:softwires-boun...@ietf.org] On
Behalf Of Yong Cui
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2016 9:10 PM
To: Softwires WG
Cc: Cui 崔勇; Softwire Chairs
Subject: [Softwires] Call for Adoption on
draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dynamic-provisioning-02

Hi folks,

As you may know, we are going to close the wg soon.
So before we close it, we would like to ask the wg to see if you are
interested in advancing the draft as an Informational doc:
Dynamic IPv4 Provisioning for Lightweight 4over6
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dynamic-provisi
oning/

Please state your point with your substantial reasons. The authors are also
encouraged to send the necessity of this draft.

The CFA will close in two weeks, i.e. Dec. 1st, 2016.

Thanks,

Yong