Hi, authors of draft-ietf-softwire-map-mib-11,

Before we submit this doc to IESG, we need to have the following answer from
each of your authors.

(7) Has each author confirmed that any and all appropriate IPR disclosures
required for full conformance with the provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79 have
already been filed. If not, explain why?

(8) Has an IPR disclosure been filed that references this document? If so,
summarize any WG discussion and conclusion regarding the IPR disclosures.

BTW, if  there are any existing implementations of the protocol, please also
send to the list.

Additionally, there are two comments from nits.
  == Unused Reference: 'RFC7598' is defined on line 627, but no explicit
     reference was found in the text

  -- Obsolete informational reference (is this intentional?): RFC 7749
     (Obsoleted by RFC 7991)

Cheers,

Yong