Hi all,

I have pushed PR #272 [1] with the first of several steps involved in
adopting the new structure and terminology for Solo5 components, as
discussed in #172 [2]. This includes the renaming of ukvm to a more generic
name, as it is no longer dependent on Linux KVM and has not been so for
some time.

If you'd like to follow along, feel free to comment here or in the PR. If
there are any showstoppers or things you strongly feel should be named
differently, please let me know ASAP.

I'd like to get the entire process (with the possible exception of renaming
the OPAM/MirageOS side of things) done within a week or so.

Note that I will not be merging any other PRs until this is complete, and
existing PRs will probably need to be re-done.

Cheers,

-mato

[1] https://github.com/Solo5/solo5/pull/272
[2] https://github.com/Solo5/solo5/issues/172