On 11/29/06, Bertrand Delacretaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 11/29/06, Zaheed Haque <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ...What about the front end i.e. example XSLT?...

Not sure what you mean, currently the admin pages are currently
generated by JSP pages IIUC.

If we move to XSLT later on, using the CSS that would be created
during this redesign wouldn't be a problem.

Sorry I didn't mean the admin pages. I meant the search interface i.e.
XML/XSLT file -- located i think in example/xslt/example.xsl. My thinking
was =

---> you come to nice admin interface ---> then you perform a search
from the admin tool.
--> and you get a XSLT/XML based results and it has similler look like
the admin tool.

Nothing fancy :-) I thought as you are going to let a designer do all
that might as well
do all.

-Bertrand