On 12/1/06, Bertrand Delacretaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 11/30/06, Yonik Seeley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ...I'm not sure if we need to note anything about Jetty in LICENSE or
> NOTICE or not... it already uses the ASL 2.0 license, but does seem to
> contain other licenses within it....

How about creating a "legal" directory with copies of Jetty's (and
other) license files?

I see there are some in example/etc, maybe a top-level "legal" would be clearer?

AFAIK, best practice is currently a single NOTICE and LICENSE file at
the top with everything in it (or at a minimum pointers from the
LICENSE file to all other licenses).

Part of the problem is one can't look at other ASF project releases
for much guidance since many would not pass the current scrutiny of
the incubator.

-Yonik