On 12/25/06, Chris Hostetter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
...if you and Erik are both submitting proposals, I'm a happy camper...

Ok, so I like the double-decker idea, let's wait for Erik's reply about that.

I'd gladly talk about my current project: concrete examples of how to
prepare and inject existing content into Solr, and show an interesting
video player based on a solr metadata backend, using the HTTP/JSON
interface. Or, if Erik wants to talk about more advanced stuff, I
could do the intro talk.

I'll be mostly offline in the next few days, I'll actually work on the
proposal after January 2nd (CFP deadline is Jan.12th).

-Bertrand