On 8-Dec-08, at 10:47 AM, Mike Klaas wrote:

On 7-Dec-08, at 7:40 PM, Chris Hostetter wrote:

: I would personally prefer more of an "elimination"-style vote (i.e., STV).

Ah... yeah, that seems like it would be a more fair way to deal with
things then my suggestion, and it doesn't violate the spirt of the
rules as original outlined (it's still a vote of ranked preferences). Are
you volunteering to do the vote counting Mike?

Sure thing.

I take it that there are no objections? If so, I'll call a vote by the end of the week.

cheers,
-Mike