I'm unclear where we are with this, but I've done the local forrest work to get this committed.

As for it being an "ad" - any of the "growing number of competitors" are welcome to get their books / reference guides added to the site also. All it takes is a patch contribution and we'll get it added. Note that I'm only proposing we add a link to the reference guide, a free bit of documentation.

I plan to commit today barring any major objections. We can always revise the site upon further discussion/patches.

        Erik