Hi,

Thanks for the quick response.  Now, I have one more question.
Is it possible to get the result for a query back in the following form
(considering the input is the escaped xml, what you mentioned before):

<response>
 <responseHeader>
  <status>0</status>
  <QTime>0</QTime>
 </responseHeader>

 <result numFound="1" start="0">
  <doc>
   <str name="label">As You Like It (Promptbook of McVicars 1860)</str
   <str name="author">Shakespeare, William,</str>
  </doc>
 </result>
</response>

Note, that the here the xml data is not escaped.  If yes, what do I have to do
to get such results back?  Would <str> need to be replaced with a type, say,
<xml> which has a different write method?  Or will I only be able to display
escaped xml within <str> (and any other types).  If so, why?

thanks,
mirko