On 3/3/07, Yonik Seeley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 3/3/07, Ryan McKinley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> But MANY of the SolrExceptions use a status
> code '1'.

Hmmm, I did an audit of the exceptions before we entered the incubator, and
I thought I caught all the ones that generated anything out of the 400
and 500 range
and could be thrown during a query (most of the "1" return codes had
to do with schema or config parsing I think).

Any I missed should be fixed.

I clearly overstated the case with "MANY" - and you are right, none
are reachable from /select, so i must be off base about the /select
response code stuff.

quick search shows
 IndexSchema.java - 3, "1" status codes
 DirectUpdateHandler.java - 2, "2" status codes
 UpdateHandler.java - 2, "1" status codes

everthing else has 500,400,503