that section was never really intented to be *the* set of instructions for
installing Solr on Tomcat, just the *simplest* set of things you could do
to see it working, many additional things could be done (besides deleting
the unzipped dir).  If we start listing more things, people may get
confused as assume those things *have* to be done.

I've added some better comments to try and clarify that it's a "minimal"
set of steps.

: The Simple Example Install section in
: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrTomcat
: leaves the unzipped directory apache-solr-nightly-incubating
: intact, but this is not needed after copying the
: solr.war and the example solr directory, is it?
: Can I edit the instruction to insert:
: rm -r apache-solr-nightly-incubating
: after the cp line?

-Hoss