Solr doesn't have a record of what documents were accessed.
The document cache shows which documents were in the parts
of search result list which were served, but probably not
a count of those inclusions.

Luckily, this information is trivial to get from HTTP
server access logs. Look for documents with a referrer
that is the search page.

Odd, I'm grepping our logs for that sort of data today.

wunder