From: Karen Loughran [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2007 6:59 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: most popular/most commonly accessed records

Hi all,
Is there a way through solr to find out about "most commonly accessed"
solr documents ?  So for example, my client may wish to list the top 10
most popular videos, based on previous accesses to them in the  solr
server db.

If there are any solr features to help with this can someone point me to
them ?  Had a browse through the user documentation, but can't see
anything obvious ?

Many thanks
Karen Loughran