I have increased Xmx to 850mb.
But what else can I do?

thank you for your help

michael ravits <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 01:34:36 -0700
(PDT)
From: michael ravits <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Solr 1.3 HTTP server stops responding
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org

 hello solrs,

I am facing a similar problem like Kevin Holmes described in a recent thread.

 I have created a thread dump, maybe this can help trace the problem?
 I am attaching the zipped dump to this email.

I am using Solr 1.3 with the solr236 patch on win2003/2gb machine
with Xms=512m and Xmx=512m. I didn't save the console output to a file so I
can't tell whether there were PERFORMACE or MEMORY exceptions, but next time
I'll have the Log.

thanks for your help

Choose the right car based on your needs.   Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.

and lay it on us.