Hi

I've started using highlighting and there is something that I consider a bit
odd... It may be caused by the way I'm indexing or querying I'm sure, but
just to avoid doing a huge number of tests...

I'm querying for "butter" and only exact matches of butter are returning
highlighted, when I change my query to "butters" it returns both "butter"
and "butters" highlighted. Is it something that considers the word and it's
reductions but not match a word that contains the word in the query?

Thanks again,
Daniel

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on
it and notify the sender immediately.