From: Ryan McKinley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 11:18 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Index/Update Problems with Solrj/Tomcat and Larger Files

Daley, Kristopher M. wrote:
I have tried changing those settings, for example, as:

SolrServer server = new CommonsHttpSolrServer(solrPostUrl);
((CommonsHttpSolrServer)server).setConnectionTimeout(60);
((CommonsHttpSolrServer)server).setDefaultMaxConnectionsPerHost(100);
((CommonsHttpSolrServer)server).setMaxTotalConnections(100);

However, still no luck.

Have you tried anything larger then 60?  60ms is not long...

try 10000 (10s) and see if it works.