Hi,
I need a clarification regarding the SOLR Ranking.

consider the scenario  for searching for courses based on following
relevance:

a.      Courses with the term in the courseTitle, courseTag and in the
courseDescription would appear first
b.      Courses with the term in the courseTitle and in the courseDescription
would appear next
c.      Courses with the term only in the courseTitle appear next.
d.      Courses with the term only in the courseDescription appear next.
e.      Courses with the term only in the courseTag appear last.

 Let me know if my understanding is correct with the following solution

 + (basequery) courseTitle^10000 courseTag^1000 courseDescription^100;
courseTitle asc,  courseDescription asc,courseTag asc;

How do we set the relevancy while performing a search? is there any
configuration to set it in the solrconfig files?
Also how do we set the Term Proximity?
Could you clarify?

Thanks in advance

Regards,