How does one set up the LukeRequestHandler? I didn't see a document in the wiki about how to add new handlers, and my install (a 1.1 install upgraded to 1.2) does not have this handler available.

I'd like to see what we're talking about, it sounds very interesting.. but I can't find how to turn on this request handler.