To Matt

  Thank you,your opinion is very valuable ,So I have checked the source
codes about how the cache warming  up. It seems to just put items of the
old caches into the new caches.
  I will pull Mark Miller into this discussion.He is the one of the
developer of the Solr whom  I had  contacted with.

 To Mark Miller

   Would you please check out what we are discussing in the last two
posts.I need your help.

Regards.