I¹ve been working on this tool, which wraps the collections API to do more
advanced cluster-management operations:
https://github.com/whitepages/solrcloud_manager

One of the operations I¹ve added (copy) is a deployment mechanism that
uses the replication handler¹s snap puller to hot-load a pre-indexed
collection from one solrcloud cluster into another. You create the same
collection name with the same shard count in two clusters, index into one,
and copy from that into the other.

This method won¹t work as a method of active replication, since it copies
the whole index. If you only need a periodic copy between data centers
though, or want someplace to restore from in case of critical failure
(until you can properly rebuild), there might be something you can use
here.