Hello,

it looks like I ran into an old problem: I configured an entity for data
import with FileListEntityProcessor in data-config.xml. If the
baseDir-Attribut points to a non-existing directory, the whole import
process gets aborted no matter which value I provide in the
onErrror-Attribute.

I did some search today. Several threads did include the same scenario but
I could not find a solution.

It looks like the issue is already ackknowledged: SOLR-2897. But I'm not
sure, since it's an almost 3 years old ticket. Any suggestions?

Btw.: What is the intended behaviour/difference for the onError-options
"skip" and "continue" ?

H.