> and hopefully there isn't a stick
I'll let you know ... so hopefully no follower to this post ;)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Guido Medina [mailto:guido.med...@temetra.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 19. September 2014 10:29
An: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: slorj -> httpclient 4, but we already have httpclient 3 in
use

Hi Clemens,

You just found the carrot, let us know when you find the stick :D

We had to do some refactor due to new HTTP client way of handling multiple
connections to a host, also BASIC authentication, from HTTP client 3 to 4 is
just put the jar there and it would just work.

We also use HTTP client to connect to other services besides offering SolrJ
client an HTTP client.

Anyway, wish the best and hopefully there isn't a stick :D

Guido.