On 3/11/2015 6:32 AM, Aman Tandon wrote:
> I restart my complete cluster but the problem still present. Please help.
>
> *Here is the screenshot url:*
>
> *http://i.imgur.com/QFdg89S.png
>
> http://i.imgur.com/tS0yTNh.png

The first screenshot actually shows the problem, but it may not be
immediately obvious.  In both cases where the shard leader is on
127.0.1.1, recovery is not able to complete.

The reason for this is extremely simple -- 127.0.1.1 is a loopback
address, not accessible remotely ... so when the machine at
192.168.6.217 tries to contact the other machine, it is only talking to
itself, and is not able to find the leader to initiate recovery.

I don't know why that machine chose to register itself in zookeeper
using a loopback address, unless perhaps the hosts file on that machine
is set up incorrectly so that the local hostname is associated with that
IP address.  If you can't fix the IP lookup problem, you can override
the value that Solr uses with the "host" property, which you can set on
the java commandline (-Dhost=) or in the solr.xml file.

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrCloud#SolrCloud_Instance_Params

You may need to manually remove the 127.0.1.1 entries from zookeeper
after you fix the IP address problem.

Thanks,
Shawn