On 3/11/2015 10:45 PM, Aman Tandon wrote:
>> You may need to manually remove the 127.0.1.1 entries from zookeeper
>> after you fix the IP address problem.
>

> How to do that?

The zkcli script included with Solr should have everything you need --
getfile, putfile, and clear ... but that would be a rather frustrating
way to handle it.  You won't be able to accomplish your goal by only
deleting znodes, you'll have to edit some json structures and replace
them in zookeeper.  The main thing you'll need to edit is the
clusterstate.json ... this is a single "file" in Solr 4.x, in 5.0 it has
changed to a clusterstate for every collection.

There are not very many GUI clients for zookeeper.  The only one that
I've really found is the one that is a plugin for eclipse.  I happen to
use eclipse, so this is fairly convenient for me:

http://www.massedynamic.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Eclipse_Plug-in_for_ZooKeeper

Thanks,
Shawn